Monday, June 25, 2012

fifteen weeks lazy

Whoops - I've fallen behind on this blog thanks to being totally exhausted and nauseous for most of the past three months.  Before we told Deals about the baby on the way our code was to talk about how many weeks "lazy" I was instead of pregnant.  So, here I am at fifteen weeks lazy finally posting pictures from our TWO trips to the coast a couple of months ago.  Our generous friends let us go on our own to their beach house when they got sick and had to cancel, and then we all went back again two weeks later.  As much fun as we had on our own taking in the sights and marine life like seals and sea lions it was even better when the kids had each other to play with and the adults could stay up late playing games.

Meeting Pearl the Octopus

tide pool exploration

Newport Bridge

one of the many driftwood forts dotting the beach

taking in the dramatic views

cool girls at the aquarium

ultimate sand box

No comments:

Post a Comment