Friday, June 1, 2012

THREE!

I have a lot of catching up to do ... two trips to the beach, a visit from Grandpa, and a third birthday!  Also, here's an interview I did with the birthday girl to capture her favorite things at three.  Can wait to see what stays the same and what changes next year.

blowing out candles with friends from music class
How old are you?
<holds up three fingers> three

What's your favorite color?
green

What's your favorite song?
Hello everybody

What's your favorite book?
The polar bear one- it's a sleeping polar bear that has a child.  I love that one.

Really?  That's your favorite?  
Yes.  And I love the Angelina Ballerina one.  And George and Martha.

What's your favorite movie?
Monsters Inc.  

What's your favorite food?
Tortellini- I love tortellini- tortellini is my favorite.

What's your favorite vegetable?
carrots

What's your favorite fruit?
blueberries

What's your favorite dessert?
cupcakes

What's your favorite thing to wear?
a dress

What's your favorite place to go?
Music class is my favorite.  I love dancing!

What's your favorite vacation?
The beach!

What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas!  I like Christmas lights.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment