At this time next week I will be uploading picture after picture of fun with Mimi and Grandpa Steve and Deals finally meeting Great Aunt Jean and Great Uncle Ray. I realized I should get these last few pictures off my camera to make room! We've enjoyed the beautiful summer days (no humidity! highs in the 70s!) of Portland by spending most of our time at the parks with friends or in the backyard as a family. Deals has made two sweet new friends this summer, but I don't have pictures of them to post yet. We also went to an incredible birthday party this weekend, but my camera was giving me problems and I wasn't able to capture any of the magical day.
 |
| a new book from the Bingleys! |
 |
| Clara rushing to help Deals down the big slide |
 |
| having fun with Ellis |
No comments:
Post a Comment